Civil Litigation & Transactions
At Harris and Huge LLC, the breadth and depth of our civil litigation and transaction practice offers significant benefits to our clients. In every case we take on, our goal is to quickly identify the best course of action and take appropriate steps to achieve our clients’ goals. Charleston civil litigation lawyer Ted Huge handles much of our practice in these fields. He serves businesses, individuals and families in a wide array of civil matters, including:
- Business Litigation: With an instinctive understanding of our clients’ needs, we go to work immediately to forge a positive outcome that meets our clients’ legal and business objectives. We take on all types of contract disputes, fraud claims and other legal issues for our clients.
- Business Organizations: Our law firm is a comprehensive resource for business transactions, entity selection, securities matters, and legal counsel about your company’s legal needs.
- False Claims Act cases: If you have independently acquired knowledge of a business or individual defrauding the government, you may be entitled to recover some portion of the money recovered from the case. Ted Huge has represented clients in a number of False Claims Act cases.
- Personal Injury: We help people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, in slip-and-fall accidents and other accidents caused by someone’s negligent or reckless conduct. Whether your case is resolved in settlement or in trial, we will be at your side every step of the way.
- Estate Planning: Our attorneys can prepare wills, trusts, appoint powers of attorney, and other estate planning arrangements for families and individuals. We will take great care to create documents that are tailored to your needs.
- Consumer Class Action Claims: Ted Huge has successfully represented a number of classes of individuals who have suffered from consumer fraud.
Regardless of your specific legal needs, we are committed to delivering the highest levels of representation and client service at every point in the process.